Shipping & Delivery
- Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for production and delivery of order(s)
- Wood range hood orders ship separately from other products that HomeMark sells
- The wood range hood order will arrive on separate days from other HomeMark product requiring an additional delivery day and time.
- Due to the large size of wood hoods, your shipment will come via LTL (Less Than Truckload) shipping. LTL different from a UPS or FedEx shipping company with the fact that an appointment must be scheduled and a large truck must have access to the location of the delivery.
- The LTL delivery agent will call the day before to schedule your delivery. Appointment must be scheduled your item will not be shipped.
- Delivery is curbside to the front of the delivery address. Delivery area must accommodate up to a 53′ semi-truck and is on the same level as the truck tires.
- The order will not be delivered into a home or business
- Product will arrive on pallet(s). HomeMark, and or the delivery agent, is not responsible for removal and/or disposal of pallets and packaging.
- Please be prepared to receive the shipment and bring the item to a secure location.
- Delivery schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm (not including holidays.) Keep in mind that not all areas are serviced every day; some areas may be serviced only a few days per week, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on location.
- A person of 18 years of at least age must be present to receive order.
- Delivery carrier will call to confirm delivery date and schedule the delivery within an eight-hour or less time window.
- Deliveries include one attempt by the shipping company to deliver the product. If for any reason the customer is unavailable to accept the order and the product is undeliverable under any circumstances, the customer will be responsible for additional shipping fees.
- Prepare in advance by having an empty, clean and dry space to move your order from curbside delivery for inspection and viewing of individual cartons.
- Delivery to your address may be limited by your location or other circumstances. We reserve the right to change delivery methods and/or carriers and an additional charge may apply.
- If a scheduled delivery does not occur because of circumstances beyond the control of the delivery carrier, an additional charge will be applied to the order for re-delivery. (Example: customer not home, unable to deliver due to inaccessible location, etc.)
- If a scheduled delivery cannot take place due to weather, or other unforeseen circumstances, the delivery carrier will call to reschedule. (Neither HomeMark nor delivery carrier is responsible for lost time or wages.)
- HomeMark will ship to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping is not available to Alaska, Hawaii, other US territories or outside of the US.
Any missing or visibly damaged must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) when you sign for delivery. If the BOL has not been documented HomeMark will not responsible for missing or visibly damaged items. (Photos would be very helpful in case of visible damage.)
For any concealed damage or quality issues photos are required to process a replacement order.